Sunday 21 February 2021

Nine Cards - one sketch #SUYSFeb2021

 Card making alongside trying out my new camera mount for the ceiling.  I came across a channel called Call me {crafty} Al whilst thumbing through YouTube during a  break from homeschooling last week.  The lovely lady who runs the channel designs a (free!) card sketch and instructions once a month to allow you to make a batch of between 6 and 12 cards using 12 x 12 pattern paper.  In an attempt to regain some of the storage in my house I pulled out this to use this month so the find was serendipitous to say the least.  Of course homemade cards are a fraction of the cost of  those in the shops - but only once you have bought the basic gear and also only so long as you do not disappear down that particular craft rabbit hole (guilty!).  Anyway these are destined to be sold off when the COVID situation allows.



No comments:

Post a Comment