Saturday 22 March 2014

Saving Money on Notepads

There used to be a time when I could have a stack of notepads, pens and other stationary and knew exactly where they were.  Then I had children over 18 months old.  Now I live in a house where I can never find a pen, sharpener or note pad when I need one.The other day I even wrote a phone number given to me over the phone on an envelope with a crayon, if that doesn't say "Mum" I don't know what does.

However, one thing we always have is sheets of paper and now I've come across this tutorial for folding them into little mini books.  No more stolen notepads as they can now make their own, and of course no more grabbing half a dozen each time I go past the poundshop to feed my six year olds addiction to "writing".

No comments:

Post a Comment